I can’t think of a more festive way to start the school year than with some Back to School Baskets for your littles! These could be as basic as you’d like it to be…. filled with your child’s school supplies for the year or you could mix in some extra goodies, as well! I like to do a mixture.
This year, I added some art supplies that I knew we were low on at home, like lined paper, notebooks, crayons, and scissors. Keep reading for the details on everything I added to their baskets!
Next, I added in the following larger items:
- Sketchbooks from Target
- Folders from Walmart
- Dry Erase Boards from Dollar Tree
- Checkered Composition Books from Walmart
- Leopard, Glitter, and Pop-It Notebooks from Dollar Tree
- Turquoise/Yellow Pencil Cases from Target
- A mini Globe from Target Dollar Spot
- ABC Pajamas from Little Color Co.
Then, I layered in some smaller items:
- Pastel Highlighters from Dollar Tree
- Pencil Erasers from Target
- Hair Clips & Scrunchies from Dollar Tree
- Sparkly Mermaid Pen from Target
- Charm Bracelet from Sloane & Daisy
- Scissors from Dollar Tree
- Crayola Chapsticks from Amazon
- Pink Rulers from Dollar Tree
- Smarties from Dollar Tree
- Pre-K & First Grade Pennant Flags
Here are some more ideas of what to include in your BTS Baskets:
You can view last year’s back to school baskets HERE!
Follow me over on IG for even more inspiration!