Sharing my most recent Home Goods Fall haul with you today!
The best thing about Home Goods is the thrill of the hunt, imo. You never know what you will find there and I enjoy seeing what others have bought from there so I can try to find it! This is my absolute favorite time of year to shop there – there’s always something new!
Here’s what I picked up:
- Colored glassware – They’ve had the prettiest selection lately! I love the scallop rim on these pink glasses & I also have been collecting colored candle stick holders!
- My Mind’s Eye Pink Ghostie Table Runner – I plan to use this for parties or for fun Halloween meals for the girls!
- Dog Art Print – I mean, how cute is this?! I adore those colors & the whimsy of this print!
- Wooden Cutlery – This is always a cute addition for parties! I love the pink tips.
- Scalloped Dinnerware –
- Dried Flowers – These colors are soft + feminine and perfect for the fall season!
- Ghostie Pillow – Last, but definitely not least, this pillow! I’ve been on the hunt for the pink version since last year! But I think I like this one just as much, if not more than the pink!
What’s your favorite item I found?