Hi, friends, here is our fall bucket list!
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this bucket list I crafted!
We absolutely LOVE Fall in our home!
I made this bucket list with a cork board from Hobby Lobby as well as fabrics, ribbons, cardstock, and yarn from Hobby Lobby, too! I hot glued everything on!
Here’s our list, and a list that can ultimately carry year to year (so I don’t have to recraft anything!):
- Hike – Ohio offers so many beautiful hiking trails!
- Pick apples – This is a tradition we look forward to every year!
- Bake – Anything! But I have some fun Halloween treats in mind 🙂
- Trick or Treat – It is not cancelled this year and we are thrilled!!!
- Roast s’mores – Bc yeah, they’re amazing.
- Family Photos – This is already on the books & has been awhile since we’ve done this!
- Friendsgiving – I love hosting this even every year at our home.
- Visit the pumpkin patch – Going this weekend! Can’t wait!!!
- Carve Pumpkins – Nic takes charge on this one but the girls LOVE IT. I’m more of a pumpkin painter 🙂
- Eat pumpkin donuts – We have some pretty amazing pumpkin donuts in town!
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?