Welcome to your Columbus, Ohio City Guide!
I always have tons of readers asking for suggestions on the best things to do in the city and this list covers most of my favorites!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions – I’d love to help!
(map c/o On Lane Avenue )
BRUNCH in Columbus:
- Katalina’s – try the pancake balls!
- Milestone 229 – fabulous views.
- Alchemy Juice Bar + Cafe or TRISM – tons of healthy options, smoothies/juice/bowls.
- Skillet – cozy German Village spot that serves season, farm to table fare.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing – great atmosphere, beermosas, and doughnuts.
You can find a full listing of GAC’s recommendations on Where to Brunch in Columbus here.
LUNCH in Columbus:
- Brassica – Mediterranean-influenced, casual, perfect lunch spot.
- North Market – Tons of food options, including Little Eater, Jeni’s, and Pistacia Vera.
- La Chatelaine – Cozy and delicious French bakery & bistro.
- Northstar Café – Tons of healthy options – try the Buddha Bowl
- Lindey’s – Charming Columbus classic. Sit on their patio if it’s warm!
DINNER in Columbus:
- Marcella’s – Great happy hour. Italian.
- Harvest Pizzeria – Casual pizza spot in German Village with an awesome patio.
- Del Mar – new Cameron Mitchell restaurant in the Short North, with a focus on SoCal food & drinks
- Nada – Fun + contemporary Mexican. Great for large groups.
- Martini Modern Italian – Best filet in town. Upscale but inviting atmosphere.
- Figlio – Delicious Italian.
DESSERT in Columbus:
- Pistacia Vera – Macarons, delicious treats.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – You can’t come to Columbus and not try Jeni’s! The best!
COFFEE SHOPS in Columbus:
JUICE BARS in Columbus:
- Alchemy Juice Bar + Cafe
- Native Cold Pressed
- Zest Juice Co.
BEST BARS in Columbus:
- Lincoln Social – GORGEOUS rooftop bar in the heart of the Short North Arts District! Newly opened!
- The Keep – this swanky bar is in the Leveque Hotel, located downtown
- Seventh Son Brewing – A fun, casual spot!
- Pins Mechanical Co. – Where all the cool kids go 🙂
- The Pint House – a go-to spot in the Short North
- Standard Hall – on High Street in the Short North and has a great patio!
- VASO Rooftop Lounge – Amazing rooftop bar in Dublin!
WHERE TO TAKE KIDS in Columbus:
Check out all of my recommendations for the kiddos HERE.
WHERE TO SHOP in Columbus:
- Easton Town Center
- Polaris Fashion Place
- Boutiques in the Short North
- Worthington Farmer’s Market
- Columbus Flea
BEST BOUTIQUES in Columbus:
- STUMP Plants
- Vintage Toast
- Cub Shrub (for the littles!)
- Rowe Boutique
- You can find a full listing of GAC’s favorite local shops here.
SITES TO SEE in Columbus:
BEST HOTELS in Columbus:
- Hilton Downtown
- German Village Guest House
- Hotel LeVeque
- The Westin
- AC Hotel by Marriott Columbus Dublin
- The Joseph
- Graduate Columbus
BEST SALONS/SPAS in Columbus:
BEST GYMS/FITNESS CLASSES in Columbus:
- Thank Yoga
- The Fitness Loft
- LA Fitness
- System of Strength
BEST DAY TRIPS from Columbus:
- Granville, Ohio
- Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- Ohio Amish Country