Filled with family, food, and friends… this month was a blast! We hosted our 5th Annual Friendsgiving, traveled to Marietta & the Chillicothe area to see family for Thanksgiving, set up holiday decorations, and started shopping for Christmas! We are blessed and grateful that we have so many friends and family that we get to spend time with during the holidays. Also, Ava is already waking up every morning asking if it is Christmas yet 🙂
For December, I’m currently loving all of these finds:
- – This sweater in navy. Paired with this turtleneck for a cozy, warm look.
- – A cute but functional pair of winter boots. There are so many cute options here!
- – It really doesn’t get any better than H&M’s sweater selection. Sooo many great ones for not a lot of $$! Great present ideas, y’all!
- – I asked Nic for this gift set for Christmas as I’ve heard amaaazing things about this scent!
- – These candles smell sooo yummy! I’m definitely gifting these this year!
^^ Ya’ll loved this photo when I posted it to Insta! // 4 ft. Christmas tree – it was love at first sight! Had to have for the girls’ playroom! (3 ft version here) // ornaments // play kitchen – I got this on a MAAAJOR sale last year! I know it’s expensive but it’s so darn cute & I know the girls will play with it for years. (more affordable ones here!) // PLAY ALL DAY sign is from Hobby Lobby (not online but it is in stores!)
Here’s to an even better December! Wishing you & yours the best month!