Good morning, friends! I’m SO EXCITED to share today’s post with you! A few weeks ago, we celebrated Ava’s 6th birthday… Puppy Pawty style! 🙂 We invited some of Ava’s sweet friends from school over to adopt a stuffed puppy and eat lunch, cake, and ice cream!
We set up lil’ stations in our living room and the kids took turns choosing their puppy, giving their puppy a name, and filling out an adoption form. They also made a carrying case and a collar for their puppies.
Finally, they gave their little dogs a check-up at the vet station. The kids’ favorite stations were the collar making and vet station! 🙂 For the vet station, I purchased a few items off of Amazon (linked below) and also pulled out all of our Doc McStuffins/vet supplies we had. I used Mike & Ikes for “medicine” for the dogs.
For food, we had Scooby Snacks dog bones, Paw-tato chips, Pb&J sandwiches cut outs (from bone and dog house cookie cutters), and hot dogs.
This party was a blast! If you throw one of your own, please tag me @amandamhamman – I would LOVE to see!
Ava’s Puppy Pawty Sources:
- Cake Topper: Fancy Free Finery
- Ava’s Dress: H&M
- Puppies: Hobby Lobby (you can find on Amazon)
- Candles: Ellie & Piper
- Balloons: Amazon
- Party Fans: Ellie & Piper
- Let’s Pawty balloons: Amazon
- Cups: Amazon
- White Fencing: Amazon
- Dog Plates: Ellie & Piper
- Spotted Plates: Amazon
- Sprinkles: Home Goods
- Pink Crates: Urban Outfitters
- Party Hat: Olivia Quinn Co.
- Dog House: Target
- Napkins: Amazon
- Confetti: Ellie and Piper
- Cake Stands: Target, Anthro, & Home Goods
- Cake: Walmart
- Cupcakes: Kroger
- Silverware: Amazon
- Mini Disco Balls: Amazon
- “6” Balloon: Amazon
- Felt Ball Garland: Glitter Party Co.
- Paw Stickers: Amazon
- Adoption Certificates: Painted White Lines
- Dog Check-Up: Crazy Fox Paper
- Bandanas: Amazon
- Dog Dress: Taylor Joelle
- Party Backdrop: Glam Fete
- It’s a Pawty Invitation: Sara Green Collective
- White Boxes: Amazon
- Straws: Amazon
- Vet Pen Lights: Amazon
- Vet Stethoscope: Amazon
- Vet Signs: Sara Green Collective
You can view a video of the party decorations I posted on IG here: