Just like I do every year, I wanted to delve into some of my blog analytics for the year…. to discover what you all are loving the most from my little space on the Internet 🙂 I’ve rounded up my top 10 most viewed blog post for the year… here we go!
- 10.) 12 OHIO WINERIES I WANT TO VISIT – I can’t believe this post made the list for the second year in a row but it sure did! I wrote this a few years ago after discovering that there are so many fun + unique wineries in Ohio. I’ve actually been to a few of these since I wrote this post, too. 🙂
- 9.) OUR WEEKEND TRIP TO WINE COUNTRY IN OHIO – Ah, this trip! This was sooo much fun in 2019. My girlfriends and I snuck away for a night in early fall. It was such a fun trip, only a few hours away from home.
- 8.) 10 THINGS TO DO ON ANNA MARIA ISLAND – This post made the list yet again this year! I took some time writing out my recommendations of what to do while on AMI in Florida!
- 7.) 10 THINGS TO DO IN FOLLY BEACH – This post has been a top runner for years now!!! It continues to be popular on Pinterest – one of my favorite places, ever… just outside of Charleston, SC. I can’t wait to go back!
- 6.) 10 THINGS TO DO IN URBANA, OHIO – I wrote this post this year in collaboration with Ohio. Find It Here. (our state’s tourism board). It was so much fun researching, exploring, taking photos of, and sharing all that Urbana has to offer.
- 5.) ELLIE’S DISNEYLAND BIRTHDAY PARTY – This is one of my personal faves that I blogged about this year! I had a blast planning Ellie’s sweet third birthday party… all things Disneyland! This post has been getting a lot of recent visits, too! I hope it’s helpful for people planning Disneyland parties 🙂
- 4.) 10 THINGS TO DO IN MARIETTA – The family and I went to Marietta earlier this summer and explored! This town is such a beautiful gem in Ohio!
- 3.) 2020 DRIVABLE OHIO LIGHTS TRAIL – We visited Wonderlights last year, just outside of Hebron. It was awesome!!! It was hard to capture in a blog post but it’s definitely worth the trip! The kids will LOVE it!
- 2.) BABY ESSENTIALS: THE FIRST TWO WEEKS – Oh, I have no idea how this post continues to be at the top of the list year after year… but I love it! I wrote this fresh into my maternity leave with Ava.
- 1.) HOW TO MAKE A BOO BASKET FOR HALLOWEEN – By far, the #1 most viewed blog post this year was this one! Around Halloween, this post was undoubtedly trending on Pinterest as I noticed I was getting a lot of traffic from there… but I had no idea it would become my most viewed post this year! I had sooo much fun putting together and gifting these boo baskets to the girls!
There you have it! Happy almost 2022!