Hi, friends! Happy Halloween! As spooky season comes to a close, I wanted to share our spooky playroom with you all!
We had fun getting a little festive in here with hanging witch hats, our Hey Boo banner, Skelly, and more! We hung the hats using fishing line and gaffer tape (one roll lasts forever, is so strong, & shouldn’t peel your paint). Skelly got dressed up bc she wanted to join the party, too! 🙂 I’ll list all of my sources:
- Witch Hats – Amazon
- Banner – Hunny Prints
- Storage Organizer – Target
- Black/White Cubes – Target
- Star Banner – Amazon
- Skelly – Target
- Skelly’s Cape – Amazon
- Felt Ball Garland – Pearl & Jane
- Pink Candles – Ellie & Piper
- Birthday Hat – Olivia Quinn Co.
- Ceramic Houses – Target Dollar Spot
- Gumball Machine – Target Dollar Spot
- Rug – Rugs USA
- Baskets – Target
- Pumpkins – Home Goods & Amazon
- Pillows – Home Goods
- Zoe the Unicorn – Cuddle + Kind
- Zoe’s Shirt – Kai Luna & Co.
- Play Kitchen – Pottery Barn Kids
- Bats – Amazon
- Wreath – Target
Leave a Reply