We love occasion baskets over here! 🙂 What better way to celebrate Back to School time than with a little basket of festive goodies?!
This year, many of the girls items are from Dollar Tree, Target, Walmart, and Five Below. I made the nametags with acrylic paints, stickers, and yarn. I tried to make the clothespins look like pencils 🙂
I was thrilled to have found these pink pennant flags from The Letterman Co. that I’ll have Ava (and Ellie eventually) hold for her first/last day of Kindergarten pictures.
What to Include in your Back to School Basket:
- Festive cups/plates
- Books (you can view my list of recommendations + our Back to School book shelf here)
- Stickers (I usually pick these up from Target or Dollar Tree!)
- Back to School clothes and/or shoes
- Pennant flags from Etsy
Our Back to School Basket Sources:
- Shoes: Glitter Crocs & Nikes
- Apple Garland: Pearl & Jane
- Pennant Flags: The Letterman Co.
- Calculator/Sequin mermaid bags: Dollar Tree (also here)
- Rainbow Notebooks: Target
- Pink Pencil Box: Walmart
- Giant Paperclips: Five Below (also here)
- Pastel Markers: Five Below
- Pajamas: Amazon
Follow me on Instagram @amandamhamman