Follow me over on IG for more: @amandamhamman! 🙂
This past weekend, we celebrated Ellie’s 3rd Birthday… Disneyland style! I stayed true to Disney as last year, we had a Minnie Mouse party for her. This year, I went for more of a vintage Disney theme which ended up being so fun to plan! I started with this dreamy + fully customizable backdrop from Glam Fete:
Once I decided on a theme, I put together an inspiration board to make sure I had enough for the party… but not too much! I also did this to be sure all of my colors go together and everything fits the same “style.” I was definitely feeling the vintage/retro vibes on this one. I didn’t use everything I put together… but I did use a lot! Here’s my Disneyland mood board:
Ellie’s Disneyland Birthday Party Sources:
- Cake Topper: Fancy Free Finery
- Ellie’s Dress: Target
- “3” Candle: Ellie & Piper
- Tassel Backdrop: Glam Fete by Bri
- Flowers: Kroger
- Balloons: Ellie and Piper
- Plates/Napkins: Amazon
- Popcorn containers: Amazon
- Confetti: Ellie and Piper
- Disneyland Pennants: Means of Lines on Etsy
- Disneyland Tickets: Means of Lines on Etsy
- Disney Books: Amazon
- Disneyland Park Print: Saguaro Sunset on Etsy
- Cake Stands: Target & Home Goods
- Cake & Cookies: Kroger
- Mini Disco Balls: Amazon
- Tablecloth: Amazon
- “3” Balloon: Amazon
- Disneyland Hotel print: Candy Apple Prints Co. on Etsy
- Minnie Mouse print: Catzie Design on Etsy
- Disneyland Banner: Jolly Holiday Banner Co. on Etsy
- Disneyland Cake Topper: Jolly Holiday Banner Co. on Etsy
- Minnie Mouse Ears: Amazon
- Felt Ball Garland: Pearl & Jane
Ellie & Piper is the sweetest online party shop and I like to buy unique + fun party finds from there! This time, I found the balloons, “3” candle, and confetti from there.
I instantly downloaded + printed a few Disneyland items from Etsy… including the pennant, print, and tickets, all linked, above.
On a recent Target outing, I picked up this adorable lavender + tulle dress with rainbow sequins for Ellie’s outfit. It fit her perfectly, is so comfy, and she has asked to put it on every day since her party!
Party favors were Disney’s Little Golden Books! Anyone else remember these from their childhood? I couldn’t resist! I chose titles like Peter Pan, Dumbo, Sleeping Beauty, and Alice in Wonderland for our guests (aka Ellie’s sweet cousins) to choose from.
The cake is an 8 inch round from Kroger! I ask for a plain half chocolate/half vanilla cake… and then I add the sprinkles once I get home. It costs $16 and is so worth the price! : ) It feeds about 20 people.
Everything else is pretty much from Amazon! The plates + napkins were so vibrant and pretty in person and they gave off a vintage feel.
For food, we served brunch, including pink and blue pancakes, eggs, berries, salad, sausage, and chicken. For music, we played Disney hits the entire time! 🙂 We ended up having beautiful weather… it was a screen doors open kind of day!
The popcorn containers (filled with White Cheddar popcorn) were a hit… I should’ve made a few more.