Looking to set up a hot chocolate bar in your kitchen this holiday season? I’ve seen these ideas all over Insta & Pinterest and last year, I even attempted to do the same in our space.
Once I saw Val’s new “Have a Cup of Cheer” printable on Etsy, I knew I wanted to put together an inspiration board, hopefully for you all to gain some ideas!
- SANTA MUGS from Hobby Lobby – they also come in a light pink and a mint, that I’ve seen in stores!
- STAR STRAWS – from Ellie & Piper, the cutest online shop
- STAR BANNER – again, from Ellie & Piper
- NOMAD ORGANIC DRINKING CHOCOLATE – This brand offers a ton of different flavors, all organic, and they all come in the most magical colors.
- STAR SPRINKLES – to top your hot chocolate with!
- NAPKINS – from Ellie & Piper
- SNOWFLAKE MARSHMALLOWS – from World Market
- BAR CART – I couldn’t resist adding this beauty, especially if you’re already limited on counter space in your kitchen, like we are 🙂
- EVERYDAY MAGIC TRAY – from Ellie & Piper
- STAR MARSHMALLOWS – Steph from Mama Jots has a great recipe to make your own marshmallows!