Last week, I asked you guys on Instagram what kind of gift guides you all were looking for this year. You gave me some really good input & ideas… including today’s post! The Guide for the Woman Who Has Everything! 🙂
Whether you’re shopping for your mother, mother-in-law, sister, aunt, or even giving gift ideas for yourself… this list includes cozy, useful, high-quality, and “extra” items!
- SMALL JEWELRY TRAVEL CASE – You can monogram this + it’s simply darling. Would be a great little gift for a teenager, too.
2. STACKING NAME RINGS – I like how these rings can be personalized and are stackable, too.
3. SANTA CLAUS MUGS – I can’t get enough of these cuties! I can’t imagine who couldn’t put these to good use! 🙂
4. BAREFOOT DREAMS BLANKET – Indulgent and cozy. Anyone would be thrilled to receive this.
5. MARBLE & BRASS BOARD – This monogrammed board is beautiful and useful.
6. LE LABO ROSE 31 DETERGENT – Fancy detergent! This stuff smells divine.
7. WHITE WINE GLASSES – I LOVE the shape of these. Modern + classic!
8. ALWAYS PAN – This do-it-all pan has been all-the-rave this year on Instagram. It’s also currently on Black Friday sale.
9. SMEG ELECTRIC KETTLE – Perfect for the tea drinker.
10. MONOGRAMMED CORDUROY HAT – Comes in a few colors + materials 🙂
11. MINI PHOTO PRINTER – Available on Amazon, this little device is for printing pictures directly from your phone via Bluetooth.
12. PURE SILK PILLOWCASE – I have this + love it. This definitely fits under the “extra” category but hopefully it’s something they’ll have + use for years to come.
13. FRASIER FIR CANDLE – If you want to give a quintessential holiday scent for Christmas, look no further… this one is it!
14. BAREFOOT DREAMS ROBE – You won’t find a softer, plusher robe.The gold standard of all robes 🙂