I decided to mix things up a little this year and paint some pumpkins some of my fave colors: Pink, gold, & white! It was pretty simple but definitely took some time when you paint 51 pumpkins, haha!
Tip: Buy the WHITE craft pumpkins, not the orange. I bought both and I had to actually prime the orange ones with white paint before painting. Also, adding a gold stem makes a HUGE difference, too!
Here are the supplies I used:
- White craft pumpkins – linked the exact ones I bought on Amazon, here!
- Acrylic paints – I found the majority of mine at Hobby Lobby! I used Cactus Flower, Crushed Coral, Snow White, Salmon, Cameo Pink, Antique Gold, and Calypso Coral.
- Paintbrushes – this is a great set for acrylics!
- Yarn + ribbon for a little added flair – Hobby Lobby (are you noticing a trend yet?)
- Stickers and/or cutouts of stars + other shapes from glitter paper