Smoothie bowls are just MY THING, especially in the summertime!
It’s the easiest, most delicious way to load up on greens, IMO.
My go-to recipe that I make EVERY DAY for lunch is:
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup of organic spinach, preferably frozen
- 1 cup of blueberries, preferably frozen
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (this is my fave)
- 2 tbsp. granola for topping
That’s it! Just throw it all in a blender, top with granola + enjoy! I swear it reminds me of chocolate ice cream and satisfies that crazy every day! Plus, it keeps me full until dinnertime!
Let me know what you think if you try it 🙂
You can find more 4-ingredient smoothie bowl recipes HERE.