Looking for easy + inexpensive stocking stuffers for little girls?
Less than a week away from Christmas?! WHAT?
How did this even happen? My Christmas content for you is winding down and I’m just about in 2019 reflection mode, which makes me strangely sad. I think it’s because I just am not ready for Christmas to be over and it’s coming too soon!
Here we go:
- Hat – Adore these little Carhartt hats!
- Dolls – I love all of these ones!
- Washi tape – I bought this sparkly set for the girls!
- Sprinkles – At Hobby Lobby or the grocery store! Amazon also has some fun ones!
- Mini stencils
- Recorder – This pink one would be a fun instrument for the girls!
- Temporary Tattoos
- Glitter – Who doesn’t love glitter?
- Bath bombs/bath drops – We are big fans of these bath drops and the girls are definitely getting these in their stocking this year!
- Hair ties
- Snack cup
- Lip balm – This little princess set is adorable!
- Nail polish