Looking for a list of toys for toddlers this holiday season? I’ve put together my fave toy recommendations for this year for the 2-5 age group! 🙂 I’ve leafed through hundreds of toys this year to find the best for you all!
Let’s get to it:
1.Wooden Block Set – This is one of the coolest block sets I’ve seen! The price is super reasonable and I love that you can make a city!
3. Hat/Scarf/Mittens Combo – There’s no better time of year to gift these!
4. A Day So Gray book – This newly released picture book is adorable + has a wonderful message – it’s a story about looking at the bright side.
5. The Pewi Bike – This is a perfect ride-on or push toy (for ages 9 months-3 years old, per their website) for toddlers!
6. Balance Stepping Stones – Wow! What a cool idea! And PERFECT for upcoming cold days inside!
7. Balance Bike – This looks just like the super trendy Banwood Bikes balance bike but for half the price!
8. Walkie Talkies – So fun to use with the family and for when they have friends over, too!
9. Pom Pom Tutu – This comes in a few colors and is obviously adorable! For holiday parties, dress-up, and everyday, too!
10. Foam Play Set – A fun but functional set so the littles may stop climbing all over your couch. Well, at least, in theory this makes sense, right, mamas?!
11. Jigsaw Puzzle – This company makes some pretty amazing puzzles. They have an entire selection that is 20 pieces and under – all with gorgeous images to put together.
12. Mini Scooter – We have this scooter for our almost 4 year old and it’s THE BEST! Doesn’t tip over easily… she’s obessed and has been since we bought it almost 2 years ago. A helmet is a must to go with it 🙂
13. PicassoTiles – The cheaper, but just as stellar, version of MagnaTiles. Hours of play with these, friends!