I CANNOT BELIEVE 2018 is coming to a close. I’m not sure where it went, to be completely honest! I know sleep deprivation and a 2 year old + a baby can make your mind do crazy things…. but truly – fastest year of my life! Wow. Anyways, I need to get over that! 🙂 I love looking back & seeing what posts you all enjoyed the most bc I want to keep giving you content you enjoy & read. Here are my most popular blog posts of 2018…
1 ) 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Essentials: This post won again this year!
2 ) 10 Things to Do in Asheville, North Carolina: Asheville is such a sweet destination and not very far from Ohi0!
3 ) 10 Things to Do in Folly Beach: I lived here for a couple of years so I’m happy that this post is still getting clicks 🙂 I miss it and can’t wait to go back!
4 ) Road Trip: 10 Things to Do in Pittsburgh: Thanks to Pinterest, this post is still going strong!
5 ) Katy’s Charleston Bachelorette Party: Evidently Charleston is still a hot Bachelorette Party destination 🙂
6 ) 5 Essential Stops in German Village: Although I published this a couple of years ago, this post received a lot more hits this year! German Village is the best!
7 ) Where to Hike in Hocking Hills: I put a lot of time into this post a couple of years ago so it means so much that y’all keep visiting it!
8 ) 10 Things to Do in Westerville, Ohio – I want to do more of these posts & I’m glad you all enjoy these as much as I do.
9 ) Where to Brunch in Columbus – A classic that y’all keep loving. ps. I add to it as I discover more yummy spots in the city.
10 ) 10 Things to Do in Cleveland – Loved writing this post & exploring a city in Ohio that I’ve only been in for quick visits or weddings! S0 much to do there & I’m actually excited to go back. Maybe next time when it’s a bit warmer 😉
If I kept going (I think 10 is a long list & I typically stop scrolling after that… I’ve realized!)… these are the next most popular posts of this year. Some of my very faves I’ve ever published:
- Our Cabo San Lucas Honeymoon – I hope we go back, someday!
- What to Put on Your Baby Registry – A thorough post for any mom-t0-be.
- 5 Weekend Trips from Ohio – An oldie, but a goodie!
- What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag – I wanted this post to be as helpful as possible because I surely needed this advice!
- Our Columbus Staycation at The Joseph – What a perfect night away before miss Ellie arrived…. our “babymoon” if you will…
- 10 Things to Do on Anna Maria Island – I’m sooo ready to go back!
- My Favorite U-Pick Flower Farm – The best kept secret south of Circleville.
- 10 Fun Places for Kids in Columbus – All of our favorites in one post!