– Arden & Gold – These are the ones my girls will be wearing this year (pictured, above). I love that their classic, they’re Christmas-y, but that they also can be worn past Christmas, too!
-J. Crew – Oh my goodness, does J. Crew have the SWEETEST Christmas pjs right now! You can shop the girls here and the boys here. They’re all ON SALE annnnd you get FREE shipping as long as you’re signed up for their rewards program (which only makes sense to do).
– Cecil & Lou – The sweetest pajamas. A lot of them can be monogrammed, too! Also – I’m DYING over this robe for girls & this one for boys! Doesn’t get any cuter!
– Eliza James Kids – I adore Eliza James & all of their beautiful Christmas designs. They’re classic family heirlooms that can be passed on for generations.
– Target – Because, of course, Target has everything! Many fun & affordable options can be found here.
– Hanna Andersson – Nobody does pjs better than Hanna. We’ve had a few pairs from here & they last – plus, they are sooo soft! Ellie will be wearing Ava’s – that’s how well they wear. They also have SO MANY cute options for the entire family here.
– Amazon – Of course, Amazon has a huge selection of Christmas PJs for the entire family! You can see all of them here but my personal favorites (and ones that the guys won’t mind wearing) are these ones (they’re also a best seller).
–Etsy – Who knew Etsy had Christmas pjs for toddlers and babies?! A ton of unique ones can be found here and my faves are here and here!
–Pottery Barn Kids – Of course, the most adorable store for littles has Christmas pjs but really has me swooning are their selection of slippers!
You may also enjoy:
The Ultimate Amazon Gift Guide for Toddler Girls
Leave a Reply