Have you started your holiday shopping? I just started this past weekend! Every year, I always have my favorite items I like to gift family & friends. You all know I’ve been a huge fan of Shopbop & all of their sales… and their Buy More, Save More Sale kicks off TODAY (& it goes through Sunday, November 25). You can save 15% off of order $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+ with MORE18 at checkout! Here are my fave items to gift, every year:
- – STATIONERY: Everyone could use cute stationery items like these & the holidays are a perfect time to gift them! They’re not expensive and there are so many useful options out there. This is my personal favorite brand of stationery items! Their designs are simply the prettiest!
- – SOCKS: This item has a backstory! My late grandmother always used to gift socks! No fancy socks or anything, just plain white ones, usually. Such a practical gift: It’s an item that everyone needs but no one particularly enjoys buying. Since she passed away, I have attempted to carry on the tradition to buy socks for everyone in my family like these ones! 🙂
- – BOOKS: You can’t go wrong with coffee table books! Especially when they’re good reads AND they’re as darling as these ones.
- – UNIQUE KIDS’ ITEMS: When buying for the kiddos in my family, I like to look for unique items like these bc I always worry that they will have what I want to buy them otherwise.
- – DAINTY JEWELRY: This brand and this brand are my favorites for quality + price. I personally own pieces of each brand and can attest they are the best.
- – STOCKING STUFFERS: Any gift recipient would be happy to get any of these things in their stocking!
You can shop Shopbop’s sparkly, beautiful (seriously, beautiful) gift guides HERE. Enjoy the sale! I hope you get some good deals!
Leave a Reply