Oh, sweet, sweet, October. Fall has finally arrived in Ohio & I’ve been loving being able to wear cozy sweaters, boots, and the occasional jacket, although my scarves have been doing the trick lately. We are in full Halloween mode over here and I can’t wait to take Ava trick or treating! She’s been wearing her costume everyday for the past 2 weeks! It’s a good one! 🙂
For November, I’m currently loving all of these cozy, cozy finds:
- – This classic pointelle sweater that’s currently on sale!
- – These boots are darling for winter! Want!
- – I’m in the market for a comfy but cute beanie hat like this one & I also am loving this super cute, cheaper option!
- – This sweater dress is something perfect to wear to Thanksgiving dinner!
- – This sweater has a collegiate feel… plus, the color combos are pretty.
- – This pink puffer coat (also comes in 5 other colors) is SUCH a great price & would make a great present!
- – This teddy coat that’s under $80 is PERFECT! Love all 3 available colors.
- – This parka coat that’s under $80 in the color light brown looks warm AND stylish.