It’s that time of year again to start reflecting back on 2017! Just like I did last year, I thought I’d round-up my most popular blog posts from this year! It’s so fun to look back on the year to see what y’all enjoyed the most. Usually, my favorites end up being your favorites too!
- 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Essentials: This post won again this year! I’m so glad it could be of use to all you expecting mamas out there! And I’m currently in my 2nd trimester and am definitely using everything on my list!
- 10 Things to Do in Asheville, North Carolina: This cozy little mountain town’s guide I put together from our trip there a couple of years ago is still piquing readers’ interest!
- 10 Things to Do in Folly Beach: I lived here for a couple of years so I’m happy that this post is still getting clicks 🙂 I miss it and can’t wait to go back!
- Road Trip: 10 Things to Do in Pittsburgh: Thanks to Pinterest, this post is still going strong!
- Katy’s Charleston Bachelorette Party: Evidently Charleston is still a hot Bachelorette Party destination 🙂
- 10 Things to Do in Westerville, Ohio: Woohoo! A local post! I had a blast putting this post together this spring!
- 5 Essential Stops in German Village: Although I published this a couple of years ago, this post received a lot more hits this year! German Village is the best!
- 10 Things to Do in Put-in-Bay: This probably was my favorite post I did this year!!! Nic and I took our first overnight trip away from Ava to go to Put-in-Bay – it was well worth it and so beautiful! I highly recommend going during the week in the summer!
- Where to Hike in Hocking Hills: It took me awhile to craft this post with all the pictures I took so I’m thrilled my work is appreciated.
- Welcome to the New Abercrombie & Fitch : The excitement around the newly redesigned Abercrombie was obvious with the traffic that this post received! I have personally loved shopping there this year!
Also popular in 2017:
- Our Cabo San Lucas Honeymoon
- What to Put on Your Baby Registry
- 5 Weekend Trips from Ohio
- Where to Brunch in Columbus
- Columbus, Ohio Kayaking
- Travel: New Orleans
- Baby Essentials: The First 2 Weeks
- 12 Ohio Wineries I Want to Visit
Leave a Reply