I can’t think of a more quaint, quintessential way to celebrate the holidays in Central Ohio than visiting Dublin’s Annual Holly Days, held this Saturday, December 2 from 11 AM – 4 PM!Located in beautiful Historic Dublin, it’s the perfect place to shop local for the holidays, bring the kiddos to meet Santa, enjoy live entertainment, experience an Irish Christmas… and more!You can read all about the details of this can’t-miss holiday event HERE!There is so much going on but some of the events that really stood out to me include:
- – Write your own Letters to Santa 1-4 PM and put them in the Santa Mail Box at Chelsea Borough Home.
- – Paulettes Princess Parties will have carolers strolling throughout the district singing holiday classics from 1:30-3 PM.
- – Come make a free ornament at the Daso Custom Cabinetry showroom!
- – 12 Elves of Dublin Scavenger Hunt
- – Make-a-Wish Gingerbread House Fundraiser & Kids’ Crafts at Our Cupcakery
- – Live Music & Irish Christmas Traditions at Ha’Penny Bridge Imports of Ireland.
- – Bring a donation for the Washington Township Dublin Ohio Firefighters for the Kids’ Toy Drive for the Dublin Veternarian Clinic.
- – At La Chatelaine French Bakery & Bistro, from 11-1:00, kids can sing, meet and greet characters from “Olaf’s Frozen Adventures”.
I also have a few local favorite shops & restaurants that I can suggest you visit during Holly Days including Chelsea Borough Home (they’re offering free gift wrapping there too), Harvest Pizza, Dublin Village Tavern, and Brazenhead, just to name a few! There are so many unique shops & restaurants though!This Saturday is the PERFECT day to experience Historic Dublin in all its glory! Enjoy 🙂
This was post was made in collaboration with the Downtown Dublin Strategic Alliance.