There are sooo many notable movers & shakers in Ohio! I could truly curate a large catalog to fully showcase the amount of talent that graces us in this state but for now, I’m choosing to share a few of my very favorite local picks with you! I’ve teamed up with Not Your Mama’s Craft Market to curate a gift guide to help kick off your holiday shopping this weekend! The craft market will be held this Saturday, November 18 from 1-6 PM at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral so you can shop nearly all of this list there! Details are listed, below and you can get an Early Shopping Pass HERE.
1.) Under Aurora Facial Care Collection: This set of facial cleanser, oil, toner, and a scrub are an excellent gift for anyone! I enjoy giving beauty products like this around the holidays because it’s a nice little splurge to help someone pamper themself!
2. Fiona Miller Short North Sunset: I love this print because it’s so telling of the time we’re living in. The revival of the Short North district so prominently makes Columbus what it is today. I almost picture people that own this telling their grandchildren years from now stories about how vibrant this area was “back in the day”…
3. Geo Supply Co. Ornaments: I’ve been a fan of Geo Supply Co. since I bought the best smelling candle EVER from them at a local market a few years ago! These customized ornaments are classic, sleek, and unique.
4. 7Thirty8 Apparel Columbus Pennant: Adore this red pennant flag! The color, the simplicity, the cardinal, the font… perfection!
5. Twelve 9 Printing Polka Dots Wall Decals: I NEED these for our future baby girl’s room. Twelve 9 offers a lot of fun options for wall decals, sure to instantly add some pizzazz to any child’s room!
6. Sarah Harste Weaving: Sarah’s weavings are BEAUTIFUL! I’ve been following her on Instagram for awhile now and am sooo impressed with her work. I can’t believe she’s right here in Columbus!
7. Knytja Pom Pom Hats: Ummm, matching mommy/daughter pom pom hats? YES! Such a great gift!!!
8. Champaign Paper “Though She is Little” Print: All little girls need this print in their room! Such a classic quote in a sweet, sweet design.
9. Ellebrux Mountain Painting: The colors and texture in this painting really draw me in. Such a stunning palette and I bet Ellebrux’s work is even more beautiful in person.
10. Natterdoodle Santa Art Print: For all the Spice Girls fans out there, you just can’t go wrong with this one! Need I say more?!
11. Pebby Forevee “Mommin Ain’t Easy” Shirt: For that mom in your life. Your mom, your sister, your best friend, etc. Because yeah, mommin’ ain’t easy & sometimes we all need a reminder that we’re not alone in that thinking! 🙂
12. Leah Storrs Leveque Tower Art Print: What would my local gift guide be without a pretty art print of Leveque Tower? Leah Storrs is seriously talented and offers an impressive selection of prints to choose from.
13. Lovely Grain Studio Holly Jolly Wood Sign: I am huge fan of Lovely Grain Studio’s entire shop + could easily buy one of their signs for everyone I know, plus, of course, a few to display in my own home! This wooden sign is the PERFECT holiday gift!
14. Skin Foodie Rosemary & Fig Body Butter: Every woman I know needs something from Skin Foodie! Based out of Vandalia, her entire shop is gorgeous, organic, and boasts rave reviews! Sorry Bath & Body, I’ll be buying from Aubrey this year! 🙂
Although not pictured, I’m also in love with this candle from Eleventh Candle Co., these handmadeLittle Bungalow Designs baby bows, and these men’s shaving essentials from Native Shave Co.! Honestly, there are sooo many great vendors at this market! Happy shopping!