Honestly I can’t believe I’m just now sharing this post because whether or not we want to admit it, summer is winding down, but here we go! 🙂 Summer beauty products are my favorite because they usually involve some sort of beachy, coconut vibe, and, this season, what I’ve been using daily is no different:
- Bath & Body Works At the Beach Body Lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist: I tried to be SO GOOD when I went to Bath & Body earlier this summer! Until I smelled their At the Beach collection. You guysss, it’s seriously the beach bottled up: Think sunscreen, sand, wind, etc.! I bought the lotion, mist, and the body wash and ran! I use this all daily and LOVE IT.
- Vita Coco Coconut Oil: I jumped on the coconut oil train this summer, using it primarily as a lotion. Nothing beats applying this after a shower/before bed. It’s so hydrating – it’s really insane! Plus, I love the smell.
- Kiehl’s Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng Mist: This facial mist makes me feel like I just visited a spa or something after I spray it! It smells amazing and is so cool and hydrating for your skin. I like to put this on after I’ve applied my makeup to give it a more summery, dewy look or before for a spritz of hydration. I’ve also definitely had a few makeup-free days lately and it just feels so good to spray this on throughout the day for some extra skin TLC.
- Marvis Toothpaste: I got Nic this trial set for Father’s Day and have been trying to sneak to use it ever since 🙂 There are so many flavors, they all taste fabulous and leave your breath really fresh, plus they are so pretty, right? A great gift set too.
- Colorescience Brush-On Sunscreen SPF 50: I was sent a sample of this a few weeks ago and have been consistently applying this over my makeup to help protect my face from the sun. I like that it’s a powder-form, brushes on super easily, and that you can’t tell at all that you just applied it.
- OUAI Wave Spray: I received a trial of this through my Birchbox subscription and have been obsessed with it! Just a few sprays of this lovely fragrant mist and my hair has quite a bit more texture! Evidently I’m not the only one that loves this stuff – the reviews are so good on it too!
….and now I want to buy all of these things. LOL
Thanks for the recommendations!
Diana Seeley says
We vacationed in Key West this year and I purchased some Key West Aloe coconut products that are awesome, but almost used up! I didn’t even think to go to Bath and Body Works, so I might try the products you mentioned before summer is over. Nothing smells like summer to me more than coconut! Love to eat it, too.
I received the Marvis toothpaste in a Birchbox a few years ago and loved it! However, I’ve not seen it in a store so I haven’t bought it since. I need to look for it again!
Brittany | thechicette.com