Happy Holiday weekend! I hope you have fun and stay safe! Here are a few tidbits from the week:
- – We had the best time at Put-in-Bay this week and I can’t wait to share more with your re: what we did and our recommendations on what to do/where to stay when you go!
- – Remember when I shared that LOFT was having a great sale a couple of weeks ago? Well, they’re now having an even better one: 50% off everything! The cutest things!
- – Looking forward to family and friends time over the next few days to celebrate the 4th! Give me all the parades, water fun, and good food! Speaking of food, how gorgeous is this patriotic no-bake cheesecake tart?
- – This custom stamp is the perfect housewarming gift!
- – I have been flying through this book this week, trying to understand my toddler as much as I can! I read this book, by the same author, when Ava was a baby and it was the most helpful book ever!
Thank you for reading!