A few thoughts to share with you on this lovely Friday:
- – Nic + I can’t wait for a lil’ overnight getaway to Put-in-Bay next week! We’re thinking a lil’ lake time mid-week sounds perfect. Please send me your recommendations re: where to eat & things to do! I’ve only been there for a bachelorette party, and obviously, we want this trip to be a lot different! 🙂
- – This off-the-shoulder dress comes in tons of colors and is at such a great price point! Absolutely adorable for summer!
- – Ava + I met some friends at the Scioto Mile Fountains this week. Have you been? Tip: Get there early! What’s your favorite local Splash Pad?
- – Little Roo Studios is offering 30-minute mini sessions at select parks and if you book by this Saturday, you’ll get a free 16×20 print ($130 value)! I seriously love Rachel and her work – we used her last summer for family pictures and I already can’t wait to book her again!
- – A beautiful & super affordable straw basket alternative to all of the sold-out, pretty expensive versions can be found HERE. You’re welcome 😉 Also, this round version is the cutest!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for reading!