What a quick week! I’m really not sure where the time went but I’m also so happy it’s the weekend! Here are a few things I wanted to share with you this Friday:
- – I’m dying to go visit the newly opened Trism – an eatery/bar/event space that just opened on campus – where the old Eddie George’s Grille used to be! Think smoothie bowls, healthy, colorful, vibrant food that I’m sure will be oh-so-Instagram swoon-worthy (and not to mention good for your body & soul)!
- – LOFT is having a 40% off everything SALE and it’s SO GOOD. Use code NEWNOW at checkout! I’m especially in love with all of their dresses right now!
- – Ava and I met Erin and her sweet girls at The Little Green House Play Cafe in Grandview yesterday. It’s a solid, cozy spot to let the kiddos run around and play for a couple of hours, followed by a quick lunch that they make in-house.
- – Welp, they did it again: This J. Crew bow top, that’s currently 25% off, is calling my name! Also, I own these ruffle shorts and they are on major sale right now! A steal!
- – This week, I added solar lights to our front and back landscaping and wow! What a difference it can make for not much $! So happy with the result.
I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!