Let me start by saying this post is not sponsored! I just happened to be particularly inspired after my trip to Target last weekend when I realized that nearly every.single.pair of spring shoes that they just released are absolutely adorable! I can’t keep a good shopping secret to myself 🙂 So, naturally, I did a little spring/summer shoe haul and this is what I came home with:
- It was love at first sight with these rainbow gladiator sandals! By far my favorite purchase!
- A close second favorite purchase: These cognac sandals. I can picture them with every dress I own! True to size. Love. They also come in a rose gold color and a lighter tan color.
- These gingham espadrilles are seriously the cutest things and offer a decent amount of support. Note: These run a little on the larger size, so if you’re in between sizes, definitely size down.
- I’ve been looking for a neutral pair of espadrille flats for awhile. I know that I will wear them all the time and that they likely will get pretty worn, so I didn’t want to spend a ton of money on them. These tan ones are perfect, super comfy, and will go with all of my warm weather clothes.
- I have a pair of neutral flats that I used to wear to work all the time…. until they were so worn that they started slipping off my foot and making a terribly loud clanking noise every time I walked 🙂 These nude ones are an exact replica of the ones I own, with the only difference being that they’re suede! Love them.
- The color of these coral espadrilles is SO vibrant and beautiful in real life! Just gorgeous.
Which ones are your faves? Please tell me I’m not the only one that goes nuts in the shoe department of Target… especially this time of year 🙂