If you’ve been a long-time GAC reader, you know I like to refresh my beauty routine throughout the year, especially with the changing of the seasons. I’ve partnered with Meijer to try a bunch of inexpensive beauty products for spring and share my absolute favorites with you! These are the products that have earned a spot in my beauty arsenal, all available in the Meijer health and beauty aisles:
- Dove Dandruff Shampoo: I’ve finally found a fresh, feminine, and effective alternative to Head & Shoulders. I use this shampoo every other wash and I love the way it smells.
- L’Oréal Ever Pure Shampoo & Conditioner: Sulfate free. Any time I can nix harsh chemicals in my routine and still receive excellent results, I’m all for it.
- Dove Shower Foam: I’ve been such a Dove fan lately! I love the foam and the pump on this product. I use their Beauty Bar too because the smell is reminiscent of my grandmother’s bathroom. 🙂
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I’ve been using this for awhile but wanted to add it on this list because of how simple it is to use! Just put some on a cloth and it cleans and takes off your makeup!
- Hawaiian Tropic Spray Sunscreen: For our upcoming beach vacay! It smells so good, feels clean, and sprays easily!
- L’Oréal Infallible Paints Lip Gloss (in 314 Spicy Blush): Favorite thing on this list! I’ve been using this gloss daily. The color is PERFECT & highly pigmented – just enough color but still neutral. Plus, it stays and feels hydrating!
- Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster bronzing/contouring set: The colors in this palette are perfect for providing a hint of color and depth to your look.
- L’Oréal True Match LUMI Cushion Foundation: (in the shade N3.5 Classic Buff): Natural but thorough coverage. Which, during springtime is a must before I’ve been able to get out in the sun!
This post was kindly brought to you by Meijer. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.