I can’t believe it’s time to make New Year’s Eve plans!!! If you’re looking for a place to go in downtown Columbus that’s FUN, classy, and safe, with tons of live entertainment, then look no further than Hyatt Regency’s NYE Party! I’ve went 3 different years and had a absolute blast each time! I recommend opting for the package that includes an overnight stay that way you don’t have to worry about catching a cab/driving – plus, you get to enjoy a nice breakfast on New Year’s Day 🙂
I’ve listed most of the details, but you can find all the info you need HERE too:
- Standard $89 – Standard Party-Only Tickets include (5) well beverage tickets, (1) ticket for champagne toast, and food & entertainment for the night!
- Premium $99 – Premium Party-Only Tickets include (5) premium beverage tickets, (1) ticket for champagne toast, and food & entertainment for the night!
*All purchases are Non-Refundable*
Make a Night of it with our Overnight Packages:
Standard Overnight Packages available starting at $379 include:
-Overnight accommodations for two (maximum of 2 persons per room)
-Admission for two to NYE party
-10 Well beverage tickets, 2 champagne toast tickets and hors d’oeuvres during NYE party
-Buffet breakfast for two on New Year’s Day
-Late checkout of 2pm on New Year’s Day
Treat yourself to our VIP Overnight Package starting at $499, which includes:
– Overnight accommodations for two (maximum of 2 persons per room)
– Admission to NYE party for two with access to VIP Lounge
– 10 Premium beverage tickets, 2 champagne toast tickets and upscale hors d’oeuvres during NYE party
– Buffet breakfast for two on New Year’s Day
– Late checkout of 2pm on New Year’s Day
*VIP Access is only available with purchase of VIP Overnight Package.
Overnight packages available for purchase HERE.
This year’s live acts & entertainers include:
- Radio Tokyo
- Shucking Bubba Deluxe
- Soul Kitch’n
- Chris Logsdon
- Brad Moore
- DJ Marino Monaco
Additional Beverage Tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Hyatt Regency Columbus reserves the right to refuse service. All tickets are nonrefundable. Please drink responsibly.
Must be 21 years and over to attend. PLEASE NOTE: Guests will need to check-in at Will Call to show ID and pick up their wristband. ID must be shown for each wristband and guest must be present to pick up wristband.