Just like I did last year, I thought I’d round-up my most popular blog posts of 2016! It’s fun to look back on the year to see what y’all enjoyed the most. Usually, it’s a post that I loved putting together (and also the most time-consuming) that fairs well with popularity. Once again, travel posts dominated again but there was definitely a little pregnancy/motherhood/Columbus love in there too! Let the reflections begin!
- 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Essentials: This post won by a landslide! I’m so glad it could be of use to all you expecting mamas out there!
2. Road Trip: 10 Things to Do in Pittsburgh: Thanks to Pinterest, this post is still going strong!
3. Katy’s Charleston Bachelorette Party: Aw, take me back!
4. 10 Things to Do in Folly Beach: I am pretty proud this one made it on this list after having lived there for a couple of years, I felt like it was time to do a post!
5. 10 Things to Do in Asheville, North Carolina: Beautiful, beautiful Asheville. Such a cozy little mountain town.
6. Baby Essentials: The First Two Weeks: Basically my survival list for January of last year.
7. Where to Hike in Hocking Hills: It took me awhile to craft this post with all the pictures I took so I’m thrilled my work is appreciated.
8. Our Cabo San Lucas Honeymoon: One of the first blog posts I ever did! This place was just magic.
9. 5 Weekend Trips from Ohio: Seems like everyone needs a good road trip every now & then!
10. Where to Brunch in Columbus: LOVED putting this together! I’m a sucker for food pics for sure!
Also high on the list:
- My To-Do List: Columbus Restaurants
- Baby Essentials: The First Six Weeks
- Family Photos
- Announcing Ava Mae
- Life Lately: August
- Life Lately: January