Admittedly, I like to mix up my skincare routine every now and then, especially with the season and changing of weather. My skin tends to get a little drier this time of the year and my summer tan is fading so I have to work a bit harder to obtain what I like to call that “glow”!
While of course I’m no expert, I have learned a thing or two over the years by trial and error and let me start by saying I do think skin quality is 90% what you eat and of course, it’s also hormone-related. I’m convinced my daily green smoothie bowl is helping my skin but I also am swearing by these products, as well:
- Olly Vibrant Skin Vitamins: Available at Target, I LOVE vitamins that are gummies and these fit that bill 🙂 Packed with hyaluronic acid, collagen, and sea buckthorn, they are like a shot of healthy for your skin!
- Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner: This stuff. OMG. I use this after I wash my face but before I moisturize. Ever since I started using this, I’ve noticed a huge difference in my complexion! It smells so good and feels so good too. Sold at an amazing price point, I feel like this stuff is a “best kept secret” in the skincare world… well, except for the fact that there are a ton of reviews on Amazon that feel the same way I do! Maybe it’s not really a secret 🙂
- Clarisonic MIA: I got this last Christmas and have used it 2-3 times per week every since! An absolute staple in my skincare routine. Perfect for washing your face and exfoliation while in the shower! My skin feels so smooth and clean after I use this.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer: This moisturizer has been one of my favorites for awhile now… for good reason – it goes on so smoothly, plus, it’s cooling! It feels luxurious but the price is not. Solid product.
- Derma E Purifying Gel Cleanser: Whenever I can go with a natural product, I do. This face wash is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free. It’s currently my fave cleanser and I love using it with my Clarisonic.