- Oh my gosh – this Etsy shop is just darling! The hand-stitched embroidery hoop art is so beautiful and would make an amazing gift. She offers so many options but these ones are my favorites: It’s Coffee O’Clock, this Baby Name Embroidery one this Family Name one.
- These tanks are the absolute best for layering. I have a tan one and a black one and wear them every week. The material is so soft and the tank is long so it’s perfect for layering. The price tag is fabulous at only $12, plus, Nordstrom cardholders currently get Triple Points!
- Even bibs are stylish for the kiddos these days! I can’t get over the cuteness of these bandana bibs from Kishu Baby! They’re organic, so soft, and reversible! Would make a darling baby shower present. I especially love this one this plaid one, and this colorful one.
4. ASOS Ruffles
- ASOS is just killin’ it with the girly details this season and I’m particularly into their ruffle pieces. Pictured above are this ruffled romper, this yellow dress (that also comes in mint!), and this light blue romper. I also love this white tank and this pink bikini.
5. Pops of Color
- Oh, I just adore a good pop of color. The above pieces have me swooning big-time. This watch, this shirtdress (from Anthro and is currently on sale 20% off with code XOXO!) and this tank (obsessed!!!) from H&M are all perfect for adding a lil’ spunk to your wardrobe.