Woohoo – we made it to Friday! Enjoy these finds:
- You all have heard of Freshly Picked, right? Well, I’m a bit in love with all of their designs but I’m happy to have found the more budget-friendly Wild Explorers on Etsy. They have SO MANY cute pairs that would make the perfect present for anyone with little ones. I love these gold ones and these purple moccasins. I’m also loving these denim cuties and this bow version that comes in multiple colors.
- J. Crew has been absolutely killing it lately. I can’t get enough of everything they have in their store. It’s a bit dangerous for my wallet! The comfiness and color of this maxi dress is perfect for summer and these patchwork shorts are so popular they were sold out a few days ago (they’re back in stock!) and this gingham bikini has summer written all over it! Oh and this bucket bag is just darling! p.s. Nearly everything is 30% off right now with code “SCORE”.
3. Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family Sale – 30% off!
- As you know, Saks never really has sales so their Friends & Family event is a great time to score some pieces from designers like Lilly Pulitzer and/or Rebecca Taylor. They also have tons of jeans on sale (love these light pink ones) right now!
- I’m a bit in love with this adorable Etsy shop. She makes these dog toys or you can get a custom pet portait. They would make such cute gifts!
- I’ve had a thing for sandals from Target for years now because they’re so inexpensive and I know by the end of the summer, my sandals always look super worn in so I don’t like to spend a lot of money on them. I bought these ones and I also really like the style of these gold ones.