I hope you like this new series because I am kind of loving it! 🙂 I find all kinds of things throughout the week that I want to share with you and this may just be the space to do it. I hope you have a great weekend!
- OMG. How cute are these handmade rompers for little girls + babies? I’m in love. Ava needs this one and this one. This mint romper is to die for. So, so cute!!!
2. BP. Scallop Bandeau Bikini Top and Bottoms
- This bikini top and bottoms are WAY MORE doable for your wallet than these highly-coveted Marysia ones, that are indeed oh-so-gorgeous but also so pricey.
- Ah, the Madewell jumpsuit. I have my eye on these pretties, especially this chambray one that’s currently on sale and this stripe one. I like that they can be casual or they can be dressed up. The fabric is also so soft!
- A locally-owned and operated clothing company, they are worth checking out for their adorable Ohio gear, hoodies, tees, and tanks. If you order this vintage hoodie, now through April 11, $15 will go to Bidwell’s Brigade which is an organization raising money for the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Do these people look kind of familiar? Well, they should! That’s my little family 🙂 Created by Columbus gal Amanda Elmer, she specializes in custom artwork like these adorable family portraits.
You can view last week’s 5 Fab Friday Finds HERE.
[…] Fab Friday Finds here and […]
[…] Friday Finds here, here and […]