I thought it was time for a new series on GAC and this is one I’m super excited about — I’ll be sharing my favorite finds from the week with you all – some local, some not. But they’re all things I’m really, really loving that I discovered! Check it out:
- Um, hello, cuteness! I can’t get over how adorable this clutch is! I have a serious love affair with everything pom-pom lately and this clutch from Tuckernuck absolutely nails it. The perfect colorful accessory for summer. I like the lighter color to go with a white dress/ensemble and the black to go with black with the pom-poms adding that extra pop of color!
- Have you guys heard of Ohio Explored? You may follow them on Instagram – their account is amazing (and if you don’t, you should)! This week, I was able to try out a few of their products and these keychains (they are adorable!!!) and this t-shirt (so soft!) are my absolute favorites.
- If I could pick one shoe designer to make all of my shoes, Sam Edelman would be it. All of his designs are the cutest plus they’re not super expensive! I need these sandals for summer! I just can’t decide between the fun hot pink color (the color is stunning!) or the nude color (which will go with everything I own). Which one do you think? I also really like these ones because they’re fun and these ones in nude because the heel is not too high and they would be perfect to wear to summer weddings.
- Molly, the owner of Buckeye Baby Beads recently reached out to me and I’m so glad she did! She started her Etsy shop after her little one kept reaching for her real Buckeye necklace while he was teething! How cute is this Buckeye teething necklace and also, this pacifier clip? These both would make the most adorable shower gifts for the Buckeye mommy-to-be!
- I’m so happy to have discovered Cecil and Lou after a Google search to find Ava some cute smocked clothing for this summer! Their prices are excellent and I love that it’s ran by two southern mommies. It really doesn’t get any cuter than this seersucker bathing suit and this bubble that would be perfect for Memorial Day and/or the Fourth of July!