Time for another edition of Local Links I’m Loving: Lately, Columbus bloggers have been on point and I’m especially into anything food, travel, or baby related:
- Planning for Paris’s must-haves while Preparing for Baby – I use a lot of these myself!
- Breakfast with Nick’s ideas of where to dine in Columbus in Nine to Try: Nick’s Birthday Edition
- An Explorer’s Heart’s post about Stump Plants – I must visit soon!
- Kasual Life’s blog about the Best Desserts in Columbus – I love all of these!
- Simply Taylor’s Creamy Chocolate Superfood Smoothie recipe – OMG.
- Champagne in the Rain’s Cincinnati Travel Diary – I’m always looking for fun places to go around Ohio!
- Best of the Menu’s post on the new Short North pizza joint, Paulie Gee’s.
- Hummusapien’s tips on How to Make Freezer Smoothie Packs – genius!
Lauren of An Explorer's Heart says
Thanks for sharing Amanda – can’t wait to check out the other posts – so many good ones!