*This post has been updated in 2020 as many of the previous shops are no longer open. You may also want to check out my Columbus City Guide for more of my recommendations 🙂 Follow @girlaboutohio on Instagram for the best of Ohio!
The following is a go-to list of local Columbus shops! From gifts to clothes to home goods, you really can’t go wrong with any of the listed stops. Happy shopping!
- Wild Cat Gift & Party: Paper goods, home decor, clothing, jewelry. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Clintonville.
- Celebrate Local: Ohio-sourced foods, clothing, beer & wine, candy, jewelry, paintings, etc. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Easton.
- The Book Loft: Books, books, and more books. German Village.
- Elm & Iron: Home decor, furniture, gifts. Clintonville. Easton.
- Thread: Denim, shoes, clothing, accessories, apothecary. Men-Women. Grandview and Dublin.
- Fritzy Jacobs: Home decor, paper products, rugs, jewelry, handbags, bedding, + gifts for the little ones. Worthington.
- Happy Go Lucky Home: Furniture, home decor, art, tableware, candles, jewelry. Short North.
- Rowe Boutique: Clothing, handbags, accessories. Women. Short North.
- Ladybird: Clothing, accessories, shoes. Women. Short North.
- The Candle Lab: Soy candles, reed diffusers, fragrance oils, room sprays. Short North, Powell, Grandview, and Worthington.
- Homage: Athletic apparel. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Short North + Easton Town Center.
- Swoonful Gifts: Igloo Letterpress’s retail store. Paper products. Worthington.
- Cubshrub: Tigertree’s children’s store. Children’s toys, games, accessories, and clothes. Short North.
- State & Third: Clothing, jewelry, accessories, gifts. Downtown Columbus.
- Bend Active: Fitness apparel. Upper Arlington.
- Red Giraffe Designs: Jewelry. Short North. Easton.
- Helen Winnemore’s: Gifts, jewelry, accessories, home decor. German Village.
- Vernacular: Apparel, accessories, and gifts. Grandview and German Village.
- STUMP Plants: A gorgeous plant shop! Multiple locations in Columbus.
- On Paper: Gorgeous paper products. Short North.
- Rose Bredl: Flowers & Garden. Short North.
- Tigertree: Gifts & unique items! Short North.
These are some great local shops. In particular, I love the Book Loft in German Village, Elm & Iron is also a fantastic resource for home goods and pieces for an office. We here at Alphasuit purchased some great pieces for ourbespoke suit viewing room. Also, the women’s boutiques in the Short North are great.
David Campbell says
Ring Candles are a popular gift for any occasions. They are a great way to show your loved ones that you care about them. Ring Candles come in a variety of colors, scents, and sizes. You can choose the perfect candle for your loved one’s personality.