I’ve been scouring the Internet for some local + beautiful gift ideas and here is the ultimate list for 2015:
- Sophia & Co. Pink Sugar Sparkle Bow ($9) – Obsessed with all of these sweet little bows Sophia & Co. makes for little girls, especially this pink, girly one!
- Yao Cheng Pillow ($50) – I’ve been a Yao Cheng fan for quite some time and have numerous tea towels of hers that always provide a pop of color to any room. This pillow is just darling.
- Phyllis & Hazel Turquoise Ring ($65) – Looove turquoise and the design of this ring is fabulous.
- Pistacia Vera Signature Roast Coffee ($10) – Because who doesn’t love a good, fresh batch of coffee? Especially from Pistacia? p.s. this coffee is actually brewed at local coffeehouse Cafe Brioso.
- MGNHGNdesigns Banner ($30) – Artist Megan Hogan is a doll and I’ve followed her work on Instagram from the second I discovered her. This banner is so fun and a perfect gift.
- JRJ James Robert John Nail Polish – 5 Free and vegan/cruelty free, this is the only nail polish I’ve been wearing on my fingers since I became pregnant. The colors are beautiful and the quality is top-notch (photo via Capital-Style).
- Red Giraffe Designs Ohio Necklace ($22) – Who wouldn’t want one of these adorable Ohio necklaces?!
- Woodland Lane Sign ($55+) – If you’re looking for a customized present to give this year, this sign fits the bill and is a conversation starter for sure.
- Brim Papery Print ($22) – I’m such a fan of Brim. All of her work is gift-worthy but I especially love the design of this festive print!