It’s that time kids… time to shop for the summer months! I couldn’t be more excited and the following are my May wish list staples:
- I’m big lover of color but I need some classic white tops that will go with everything: Shorts, skirts, jeans. This Romwe White Top is perfect and super cheap (under $13!).
- Distressed denim shorts like these Madewell ones are at the top of my “Wants” list. They are so versatile and go with everything! Plus I like the lighter wash for a more relaxed feel.
- A cognac bag like this super affordable BP. Crossbody is the best color for matching every summer piece of clothing I own. The price is also on point.
- Target has the absolute best summer shoes. They did last year too! These Mossimo Supply Co. Sandals are a steal at under $25 and look so much like the expensive Birkenstocks that are super trendy.
- Fun, colorful bracelets like this Shashi one will be on forever rotation this summer. Such a fun punch of color to any outfit.
- I can’t get enough of this Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in the warmer months. I’ve worn this for years now because it really is the best tinted moisturizer out there… it’s so light but provides excellent coverage and has sunscreen in it for those pool/beach days.
- I’m big on skincare and I’ve had my eye on the Clarisonic Mia for awhile and after getting a facial at The Spa at River Ridge in Dublin, where they used one on me, I’m saving up for it. My face felt SO clean after they used it.
- And… let’s be honest… I never fix my hair during summertime! I prefer to let the natural wave take over and with the help of this wave spray by Oribe Beach I think I will get the look I’m going for. Relaxed.
That pretty much wraps up what I plan to wear + use in the coming months!
I would love to hear what’s on your May wish list!