Hello, March! Here are some items I currently have my eye on for updating my Spring wardrobe:
- H&M Chambray Tunic ($34.95): Chambray anything has been catching my eye for spring. It’s such a fantastic neutral and goes with everything.
- Topshop Moto ‘Leigh” Distressed Skinny Jeans ($65): These jeans have been popping up everywhere. I like the price and I love that they’re distressed.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Matte Red Havana with Dark Pink Polarized Lens ($179.99): The Clubmaster Ray-Ban’s have been on my “want list” for quite some time. I’m really digging the mirrored lenses but these pink ones also look awesome.
- Hannah Hoffman Earrings ($85): I just recently discovered local artist Hannah Hoffman. I love the color of these earrings.
- Rusk Texture Dry Finish Spray ($17.20): I first tried this stuff from my monthly Birchbox. I’m dying to buy the full-size version because it gave my hair sooo much texture and body… plus it smells amazing!
- Boticca Tiny Gold Bracelets, purple & turquoise ($38, $39): Dainty little gold bracelets with a pop of color.
- Boticca Hand-Stamped Initial Bracelet ($28): This bracelet would make such a great present.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Love Crossbody ($195): Pale pink on a crossbody is both practical and pretty.
- Sam Edelman Petty Suede Booties ($130): I can’t believe I haven’t bought these booties yet. I like that they would pair nicely with jeans, dresses, and even shorts.