I’ve never been one to shy away from pink and this month’s list is all about it:
- Romwe Check Print Tassel Pink Scarf ($9.99): I’m always on the lookout for cute, colorful, comfy scarves. And this one definitely has a wonderful price tag.
- Pistacia Vera Parisian Macaron Gift Pack ($18): February is the best month to grab some macarons from my fave German Village establishment.
- The Little Market Pink Heart Garland ($14): I love the mission of The Little Market. If you’ve never perused this online shop founded by Lauren Conrad, you may want to. This garland is a perfectly subtle way to decorate for Valentine’s Day.
- One Kings Lane Tufted Chaise ($649): A little pricey, but the color of this super feminine chaise is so gorgeous it had to make my list.
- Rock and Bow Blouse ($27): I actually just bought this top from the locally-owned Rock and Bow Boutique. Planning on wearing it for Valentine’s, of course.
- One Kings Lane Roses Heart Wreath ($49): Love, love, love. This faux wreath is so pretty.
- J. Crew Lady Day Coat ($378): I’ve been lusting after the colorful J. Crew coats all season. This fit is so classic and the color is so beautiful.
- The Little Market Striped Hand Towel ($30): I wouldn’t actually dry my hands on this cutie. It would be for decoration, only, given the price tag. I’m diggin’ the stripes.
- BaubleBar Cairo Ear Jackets ($28): Ear jackets are such a thing right now. And these rose gold ones are just awesome.
- Chuck Taylor Low Sneaker ($49.95): I’ve really been eyeing the Chuck Taylor’s lately. And these pink ones are too cute with the added touch of girly-ness.
- SHY by Sydney Evan Rose Gold Love Pendant Necklace ($125.00): A classic jewelry piece that could be a perfect Valentine’s Day present for someone you love.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch ($95): The Leo Clutch comes in the absolute prettiest colors with this pink one being at the top of my list.
Boho Chic Cafe says
Loving that couch and the pink clutch! Also craving a macaron now. Great choices!
Very lovely things!
Win Coccinelle Bag and ADRxH&M Sunglasses! xo Furore Editor
Those macaroons look so yummy!
Evolution of Glam
love your pink picks!
Lovely pink clutch! My favorite shade!!
xo | The Fashion Forecast