I’ve never been one to shy away from pink and this month’s list is all about it:
- Romwe Check Print Tassel Pink Scarf ($9.99): I’m always on the lookout for cute, colorful, comfy scarves. And this one definitely has a wonderful price tag.
- Pistacia Vera Parisian Macaron Gift Pack ($18): February is the best month to grab some macarons from my fave German Village establishment.
- The Little Market Pink Heart Garland ($14): I love the mission of The Little Market. If you’ve never perused this online shop founded by Lauren Conrad, you may want to. This garland is a perfectly subtle way to decorate for Valentine’s Day.
- One Kings Lane Tufted Chaise ($649): A little pricey, but the color of this super feminine chaise is so gorgeous it had to make my list.
- Rock and Bow Blouse ($27): I actually just bought this top from the locally-owned Rock and Bow Boutique. Planning on wearing it for Valentine’s, of course.
- One Kings Lane Roses Heart Wreath ($49): Love, love, love. This faux wreath is so pretty.
- J. Crew Lady Day Coat ($378): I’ve been lusting after the colorful J. Crew coats all season. This fit is so classic and the color is so beautiful.
- The Little Market Striped Hand Towel ($30): I wouldn’t actually dry my hands on this cutie. It would be for decoration, only, given the price tag. I’m diggin’ the stripes.
- BaubleBar Cairo Ear Jackets ($28): Ear jackets are such a thing right now. And these rose gold ones are just awesome.
- Chuck Taylor Low Sneaker ($49.95): I’ve really been eyeing the Chuck Taylor’s lately. And these pink ones are too cute with the added touch of girly-ness.
- SHY by Sydney Evan Rose Gold Love Pendant Necklace ($125.00): A classic jewelry piece that could be a perfect Valentine’s Day present for someone you love.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch ($95): The Leo Clutch comes in the absolute prettiest colors with this pink one being at the top of my list.