I’m LOVING all of these local finds this month:
- I’m currently obsessed with anything with an arrow. And while I’m usually more of a silver gal, I’m starting to wear more gold. This Honey Rose & K necklace fits the bill on both.
- I love Jeni’s, of course, and I’m loving Pantone’s 2015 of the Color of the Year so this black currant lambic sorbet is some serious eye candy right now.
- And while we’re at it, let’s just throw in this awesome Jeni’s + Homage collab sweatshirt. I imagine that it’s just as soft as all of my other Homage finds.
- I recently discovered One Six Five. I love all of their jewelry and their designs are so on point right now. I would wear this ring everyday.
- You can’t go wrong with anything from By Luciana. And I’m just starting to be okay with putting things up on the wall in my house. I like this Eat Cake for Breakfast print.
- Like many people, working out is going to be a high priority this month and hopefully the rest of the year. These Bend leggings are adorable.
- Grandiflora’s silver dipped basket would go with everything in my house as I have a lot of silver and white going on right now. Plus, baskets are so versatile – everyone could use one!
I just recently discovered Bend as well! Their leggings are my absolute favorite!
I NEEEEED that jeni’s/homage sweatshirt – my two obsessions!!
Ashley @ StyleOnHigh.com says
Love that heart ring!