Woohoo! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Now it’s time to start thinking about your plans for New Year’s Eve as it’s just around the corner. I hope this list helps you plan the best New Year’s yet:
- Hyatt Regency’s The City is Yours Tonight 2015: One of my very favorite parties in Columbus. This event boasts food, drinks, and live entertainment from The Personnel, Chris Logsdon, DJ Ant, Cliff Cody, Shucking Bubba Deluxe, Soul Kitch’n, and Your Villain My Hero. Different packages depending on the priced ticket you buy! Use code GIRLABOUTCOLUMBUS at checkout to receive $10 off your ticket up until Sunday, December 28!
- Reniassance NYE Gala: Lots of DJ’s and this year, there are two tickets options General Admission and VIP, which both include Drink Packages. Every guest can enjoy a variety of Hors d’oeuvres served 8:30 – 10:00pm as well as a wide selection of beer, wine and mix drink options. The VIP ticket will include a wider range of “Premium” mix drink liquor options and entrance to VIP section with additional bartenders. The number of VIP tickets is limited. **** New for 2015 the 1:00 am Pizza Bar will be FREE as well as coat check service will also be included with all tickets. Tickets start at $99.
- First Night Columbus: A New Year’s Eve celebration in downtown Columbus with fireworks, live entertainment, activities and fun for all ages! First Night was brought to Columbus in 1995. It is part of an international alliance of more than 100 cities that showcase the visual and performing arts through New Year’s Eve celebrations that are safe, affordable and fun, while being substance-free. Great for the entire family!
- I’m always a fan of making dinner reservations at a classy Columbus establishment like The Top Steakhouse, Martini Modern Italian, or Third & Hollywood.
- Shadowbox Live NYE Party: Tickets are $100 and include admission to the theatre, appetizer/dinner/dessert beanquet, 2+ hour concert/dance party with BillWho?, party favors, champagne toast at midnight, cash bar.
- Columbus Blue Jackets game vs. Minnesota Wild: Go see a hockey game at Nationwide Arena! Begins at 7PM!
- In Full Swing at Franklin Park Conservatory: Get into the New Year’s spirit with the 16-piece big band, In Full Swing from 7-9PM. Free with admission.
- La Scala in Dublin: Choose from 3 live shows featuring dinner and dancing. Tickets begin at $125 + tax/gratuity per couple. The Sinatra Show sounds awesome!
- Camelot Cellars’ 4th Annual Circus Burlesque Masquerade Ball: An individual ticket is $35 and couple’s tickets are $60 each. Super fun: You MUST wear a mask (hence the masquerade)! Your tickets will include a champagne toast at Midnight, local food provided by Hubbard Grille, live music by Brave Weather, fashion show looks from High Ball winners Ashley Wills and Shiree Houf, burlesque performances by Crimson Lace Cabaret. Bonus: Proceeds from tickets go to support CMH Fashion Week!
Any other fun happenings in + around the city? Feel free to leave a comment below to add to the conversation!