This week’s blogger wish list is brought to you by the lovely Anna Wonn of I Wanna Be Mary Kate and Fashion Editor and Writer at 614 Magazine. I think Anna is adorable and her picks are so on point! I love them all:
- I think women wear sexy lingerie more for themselves than a man. I love all of For Love and Lemon’s apparel but their intimates are my favorite. I love this bralette because it is not only super sexy but can also be paired with a high waister skirt and a blazer.
- These earrings are so trendy yet so simple and chic. I also love the option to thread them through more than one ear piercing for a more unique look.
- I can’t get enough faux fur this season. I’m pretty obsessed with this fur jacket by Heartloom. I’d love for it to be my Winter statement.
- If anyone knows me, they know I’m pretty obsessed with kitty cats. I LOVE the Ollie Ring by One Six Five. It’s like a tiny kitty cat on your finger.
- Fringe has been so in lately. I love the slight fringe on this black bootie. It’s edgy yet still refined enough to wear to the office.
- Even though I do keep my appointments and meetings scheduled in my phone, I’ve always been more of a write it down kind of girl. I’ve been coveting this planner for quite some time now. It’s so chic and has everything I could possibly need to keep my life organized.
- Not technically a DSLR but this adorable camera takes quality photos and has a wifi option so you can send them to your phone immediately to share with the world! Plus I can’t get over how cute it is in white.
- I’ve been trying to be more domesticated in my old age which means I love hosting and having people over to my apartment. I love these gold confetti tumblers from Grandiflora. They’re perfect for the holidays or anytime of the year!
- I’ve been wanting a Janessa Leone hat all year. It’s really hard to narrow down to just one that I want, but I’m in need of a brown hat to add to my headwear collection.
- This is kind of my “wishful thinking” gift. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I’ve been coveting the Rocco bag for quite sometime now. One day I will have it.
You can follow Anna’s Instagram or Pinterest or visit her blog here.
Tiffany Stanton says
I love that camera!! And wifi on it is a major plus!
girl about columbus says
That camera has been on my list for quite some time too! Perfect for sharing to social 🙂