Just like last year, I want to share my list of go-to local shops for holiday shopping in Columbus! If you’re anything like me, you will definitely be out and about this weekend, finalizing last-minute gift details! When it gets down to the last few days before Christmas, sometimes it’s hard to think straight about where to go for unique gifts. You really can’t go wrong with any of the below shops. Happy shopping!
- Wholly Craft: Paper goods, home decor, clothing, jewelry. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Clintonville.
- Celebrate Local: Ohio-sourced foods, clothing, beer & wine, candy, jewelry, paintings, etc. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Easton.
- The Book Loft: Books, books, and more books. German Village.
- Elm & Iron: Home decor, furniture, gifts. Clintonville and Powell.
- Fringe Boutique: Clothes, shoes accessories. Women. Powell.
- Relish House: Tabletop, home decor, gifts, baby. Grandview.
- Thread: Denim, shoes, clothing, accessories, apothecary. Men-Women. Grandview and Dublin.
- Fritzy Jacobs: Home decor, paper products, rugs, jewelry, handbags, bedding, + gifts for the little ones. Worthington.
- Happy Go Lucky Home: Furniture, home decor, art, tableware, candles, jewelry. Short North.
- Rowe Boutique: Clothing, handbags, accessories. Women. Short North.
- Ladybird: Clothing, accessories, shoes. Women. Short North.
- Royal Factory Atelier: Vintage clothing, local clothing, jewelry, accessories, fixtures. Men-Women. Short North.
- Bink Davies: Apparel, gifts, housewares, novelty items. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Short North and Easton.
- The Candle Lab: Soy candles, reed diffusers, fragrance oils, room sprays. Short North, Powell, Grandview, and Worthington.
- Simply Vague: Ohio home decor, gifts, clothing, glassware, jewelry, etc. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Tuttle Crossing, Polaris, Campus, and Dayton.
- Homage: Athletic apparel. Men-Women-Youth-Baby. Short North + Easton Town Center.
- Objects for the Home: Clothing, accessories, home decor, pets, kitchen, entertaining, jewelry, cards, stationery, apothecary. Women. Grandview.
- Snow House Gifts: Igloo Letterpress’s retail store. Paper products. Worthington.
- State & Third: Clothing, jewelry, accessories, gifts. Downtown Columbus.
- Helen Winnemore’s: Gifts, jewelry, accessories, home decor. German Village.
- Cosecha: Cookware, bakeware, entertaining. Grandview.
Claire @ Refining Bliss says
This is a great list! I also love Three Dog Bakery for presents for pets!
girl about columbus says
Good suggestion! I love them too! I used to bring my dog in there for a treat after taking him for a walk through Goodale!
I have a little Christmas shopping to finish up on Saturday and I’ll definitely be utilizing this list! Thanks for sharing : )
girl about columbus says
I may run into you then! 🙂 Loving your blog lately girl – especially that sweater/dress/boots look at Pistacia!!! Keep up the great work!